- How much will Subaru Crosstrek cost: From $22,145
- MPG: Up to 27 city / 33 highway
- Horsepower: 152 hp
Why we chosen the Subaru Crosstrek:
All Subaru is One of the best for off-roading, good winter car. It comes with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, and trim options include choices of a luxury cabin, high off-roading ability, or powerful performance for winter driving.
- How much will Volvo V90 Cross Country cost: From $54,550
- MPG: 20 City / 30 highway
- Horsepower: 316 hp
Why we have chosen the Volvo V90:
The Volvo V90 offers everything great about recent additions to the Volvo family, like an ergonomic interior made with high-quality materials, 2.0-liter four-cylinder, roomy interior and user-friendly standard tech features.
How much will Tesla Model X cost:
- MSRP Long Range: Starting From $75,315
- MSRP Performance: Starting From $95,315
- MPG: 99 cities, 93 highway
- Horsepower: 259
Why we have chosen the Tesla Model X:
The Tesla Model-X is one of the only electric cars with all-wheel drive for tech-savvy motorists. Tesla Model-X has plenty of futuristic, intuitive features, including an expansive panoramic windshield, terrific handling, great cargo space and Tesla’s signature 17-inch touch screen.
How much will Subaru WRX cost:
- MSRP: From $27,495
- MPG: Up to 21 city / 27 highway
- Horsepower: 268 to 310 hp
Why we have chosen the Subaru WRX:
The Subaru WRX is a good all-rounder for snowbound speed freaks, has a turbocharged 2.0-litre boxer-four engine, nicer cabins, exceptional handling, powerful engines and user-friendly infotainment system.
- How much will Jeep Grand Cherokee cost: From $32,045
- MPG: Up to 19 city / 26 highway
- Horsepower: 293 to 707 hp
Why we have chosen the Jeep Grand Cherokee:
Jeep Grand Cherokee is a family SUV for the Rubicon Trail has easy to use infotainment system, super off-road capabilities, off-roading prowess or engine power.