- Set your budget
- Choose the right car
- Check reliability and ownership value
- Locate used car
- Check car pricing
- Check the vehicle history
- Contact the car dealer
- Go for a test drive
- Negotiate for the best price
- Close the deal
- Hennessey Venom F5 – 301 mph*
- SSC Tuatara – 300+ mph*
- SCC Ultimate Aero - 256 MPH
- Koenigsegg Agera RS – 278 mph
- Hennessey Venom GT – 270 mph
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sport – 268 mph
- Bugatti Chiron – 261 mph
|The best selling sports cars|
|Affordable sports cars||MSRP||Horsepower||Engine||Curb weight||MPG|
|BMW M3||From $66,500||425 to 453 hp||3.0 L 6-cylinder||3,494 to 3,540 lbs||Up to 17 city / 25 highway|
|Mini Cooper Countryman||From $26,900||134 to 228 hp||1.5 L 3-cylinder, 2.0 L 4-cylinder||3,300 to 3,629 lbs||Up to 24 city / 33 highway|
|Subaru BRZ||From $25,795||200 to 205 hp||2.0 L 4-cylinder||2,789 to 2,840 lbs||Up to 24 city / 33 highway|
|Mazda MX-5 Miata||From $25,730||181 hp||2.0 L 4-cylinder||2,337 to 2,388 lbs||Up to 26 city / 35 highway|
|Nissan 370Z||$29,990||332hp||3.7L VQ37VHR V6||3,232 lbs||Up to 19 city / 26 highway|
|Best compact SUVs|
|Honda CRV 2019||$24,350 - $34,150||26 City / 32 Hwy|
|Mazda CX 5 2019||$24,350 - $36,890||25 City / 31 Hwy|
|Kia Sportage 2019||$23,750 - $34,600||22 City / 29 Hwy|
|Subaru Forester 2019||$24,295 - $34,295||26 City / 33 Hwy|
|Honda Accord||MSRP: $23,720||MPG city/highway: 30/38|
|Honda Civic||MSRP: $19,450||MPG city/highway: 32/42|
|Nissan Altima||MSRP: $24,000||MPG city/highway: 28/39|
|Toyota Camry||MSRP: $24,095||MPG city/highway: 29/41|
|Ford Focus||MSRP: $17,950||MPG city/highway: 30/40|
|Ford Explorer||MSRP: $36,675||MPG city/highway: 19/27|
|Minicars||Hyundai Accent||Kia Rio 4-door sedan|
|Small cars||Hyundai Elantra GT||Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid|
|Midsize cars||Honda Accord||Nissan Altima|
|Large cars||Kia Cadenza||toyota avalon|
|Small SUVs||BMW X2||Honda CR-V|
|Midsize SUVs||Honda Pilot||Hyundai Santa Fe XL|
|Minivans||Chrysler Pacifica||Honda Odyssey|
- HENNESSEY VENOM F5 – 301 MPH
- SSC TUATARA – 300+ MPH
- KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS – 278 MPH
- HENNESSEY VENOM GT – 270 MPH
- BUGATTI VEYRON SUPER SPORT – 268 MPH
- BUGATTI CHIRON – 261 MPH
|Rolls-Royce Sweptail||$13 million|
|Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero||$8 million|
|Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita||$4.8 million|
|Lamborghini Veneno||$4.5 million|
|W Motors Lykan Hypersport||$3.4 million|
ANS : 8 Important things to look for when buying a used car:
- Find a car under your budget
- Look carefully at the car’s exterior and interior.
- Perform a leak test.
- Have a mechanic inspection of the vehicle.
- Consider all of your financing options.
- Run a Carfax report.
- Take a test drive.
- Be prepared to walk away.
- Title Transfer & Registration
- Spot the Minor problems and Fix Them
- Call a trustworthy Mechanic
- Work on the Fluids
- Change the Filters
- Examine the Brakes
- Check the Health of the Tires
- Do an expert improvement
- Add a Personal Touch
ANS : Buying a car is a major decision, if you're new to car buying or haven't made a purchase in many years because the options can seem endless. Find out what car you should buy with these steps.
- Assess your desires
- Set Your Budget
- Decide If you want to Lease or purchase
- Consider other Cars in the category
- Find Cars for sale
- Book a test Drive
- Pick your car
- Time to shop for or Lease
ANS : Here are some essential questions to ask when buying a used car :
- Do you have the title in hand?
- Can You Show Me the Car Service History?
- Can I take it for a Test Drive?
- Can I get the car to a mechanic for an inspected?
- Learn the Language of Lending
- Your Credit Score, and Why it Matters
- Finding a Good Financing Deal
- Applying for a Car Loan
- See What Financing the Dealership Offers
- Finalizing the Deal