Undoubtedly, every year different updated versions of divergent models of cars are launched and purchased by a large number of people ultimately, leading them to be ranked as the most popular car. But, it is important to know the features of the best-selling car and here is the car comparison tool to help you with.
So, who’s on the Top?
This year, mostly pickup and SUV bagged the title ‘Most Popular Vehicle in America’. And among all these, Ford F series is on top with 909,330 units sold. Toyota Rav4 (427,170 units sold) earned the title of the best-selling vehicle which is not a pickup.
- Ford F-series is the best selling pickup for the 42nd year in a row.
- Ford managed to carry its legacy of being best for so long by launching every vehicle, each year with some updated, better and exceptionally amazing features.
- According to Consumer Reports, Toyota Rav4 was redesigned for 2019, with new proportions and a more-rugged appearance leaving people awestruck.
- Other than the pickups, Most Popular Car in America is obviously Toyota Rav4.
Why Ford F-series?
It’s a fact now, no more a secret that Ford F series is so much entitled into American’s, from 1948 as ‘Truck of the year’ till now as the ‘Most Popular Vehicle’.
2019 Ford F-150 vs. 2018 Ford F-150
Though Ford launches best of its features every year but let’s compare with our car comparison tool to know the updated specs:
Other than a love for pickups, ‘Most Popular Car in America’ is Toyota Rav4. It is the best-selling car for a reason and its frugal fuel consumption, comfy seating, humongous interior space is what makes its best among all.
Many specifications which can’t be ignored at any case are:
- 2.5-liter inline four-cylinder engine
- 203 horsepower for great acceleration
- 3 distinct drive modes
- New Global Architecture Platform
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring
- Multi-Terrain Select
- Tow up to 1500lbs
- Panoramic glass roof
- Elevated cabin experience
Above features explain to us all, 2019 Toyota Rav4 as the best selling car in America with the starting MSRP at $25,500, plus a $1,045 destination charge. The top trim level starts at $33,500, plus the same destination charge.
Everything can be concluded to a single fact that Ford F series is the best-selling and most popular car in America.
Toyota Rav4 is the best-selling vehicle which is not a pickup truck in America. All the incredible features and specifications clearly specify the reason for these two being the best among all other available alternatives in the market.